Doctors are urging young people to use their asthma inhalers properly after a concerning rise in hospital admissions.
Health professionals say many of these are due to children not using their inhalers properly and with potentially fatal consequences.
More top news
A look ahead at a calmer forecast for the Border region.
The sudden death of a 67-year-old man in Cumbria is confirmed to have been caused by carbon monoxide.
PHE says up to a fifth of antibiotic prescriptions are unnecessary - taken for illnesses such as coughs and sore throats.