A second case of swine flu has been confirmed at Dumfries and Galloway Royal Infirmary.
An 18-month-old boy was diagnosed with the H1N1 virus on Monday (25th February).
NHS Dumfries and Galloway are urging anyone in the 'at risk' group to be vaccinated as soon as possible.
27-year-old Jennifer Scott from Sanquhar is still in a 'critical but stable' condition in hospital in Leicester after contracting the virus whilst pregnant.
Her baby was delivered by emergency caesarean section at Dumfries and Galloway Infirmary, before she was transferred to Leicester.
Her daughter is said to be doing well.
More top news
60-year-old Frank Robertson doused Vaughan Livesey in flammable fluid which he lit with a 10-inch blow torch flame inside the victim's shop.
A fundraising page created by a Lake District chef, who died following the London Marathon, has seen donations top £90,000.
29-year-old Matt Campbell collapsed after running 22.5 miles. He received medical treatment at the scene, but died later in hospital.