The leader of Carlisle City Council is beginning a five day roadshow, which will allow local residents to express their opinion on draft plans for Carlisle's future.
Councillor Joe Hendry is staging a series of 'Listening Council' sessions across the city, where he will meet the public and discuss various plans for the area.
Residents can speak to Councillor Hendry at the following places:
- 12th March- Longtown Community Centre, 1.30pm-3pm
- 13th March- Harraby Community Centre, 10am-11.30am
- 14th March- Newtown Primary School, 1.30pm- 3pm
- 15th March- Yewdale Community Centre, 10am-11.30am
- 16th March- Carlisle Library, 10am-11.30am