Artwork and drama is on display in Kelso, showcasing work by school children who have been learning about the town's Abbey.
Work including poetry, animation and videos explain the historic background to the abbey, which was founded by monks in the 12th century.
The children also looked at its destruction by the English Army in 1545, and its current day status as an historic icon of the town.
The exhibition is open to the public at the following times:
- Tuesday 18th June 1pm to 4pm
- Wednesday 19th June 10am to 4pm
- Thursday 20th June 10am to 4pm
- Friday 21st June 10am to 4pm
- Saturday 22nd June 10am to 4pm