Officers have described the offender as:
- Approximately 18 - 26 years old
- Of stocky build - about 6 ft tall
- Tattoo on his right hand
- Possible injury to right thumb
- Partial left eyebrow
- • A local accent
At the time of the incident he was wearing:
- A dark blue baseball cap
- Nike dark coloured hooded top
- Dark trainer trousers with stripes down the outside of each leg
- Black trainers with white laces
More top news
A look ahead at a calmer forecast for the Border region.
The sudden death of a 67-year-old man in Cumbria is confirmed to have been caused by carbon monoxide.
PHE says up to a fifth of antibiotic prescriptions are unnecessary - taken for illnesses such as coughs and sore throats.