- They are nocturnal so the chances of seeing them in the day is unlikely.
- They are most active at night.
- They are ground-living rodents.
- When feeling threatened, they run backwards and spike aggressors with their quills.
- A porcupine has more than 30,000 quills on its back, sides and tail.
- They tend to live in family groups and huddle together for warmth in the winter.
More top news
The 40-date tour begins in March next year, with the band performing at Carlisle Sands Centre on 29 April.
Police smashed the major conspiracy and rounded up the criminals after mounting a covert operation code-named "Goose".
Find out how the new data laws affect the general public and businesses.