The bikers will ride approximately 130 miles through part of the Scottish Borders. Their planned route is as follows:
- 10:30am - Leave Denholm Green on the A698
- 10:40am - Along Hawick High Street to Langholm A7
- 11:10am - Langholm heading to Longtown A7
- 11:25 - Longtown A6071 to Brampton
- 11:40am - Brampton A69 Greenhead & Chollerford
- 11:55am - Greenhead B6318 Chollerford
- 12:15pm - Chollerford (Stop for 45 mins)
- 1pm - B6320 towards Carter Bar, Jedburgh and A68. A6088 to Southdean / Bonchester Bridge
- 1:50pm - Southdean
- 2:10pm - Haughhead Junction, then onto Hawick
- 2:30pm - Arrive at Denholm Green
More top news
After a wet and windy day things turn colder from tomorrow.
Holyrood finance minister attacks Hammond's "funny money" as Tories question need for tax rises
Chancellor Philip Hammond has delivered his Budget which he believes will help build "a Britain fit for the future".