The bikers will ride approximately 130 miles through part of the Scottish Borders. Their planned route is as follows:
- 10:30am - Leave Denholm Green on the A698
- 10:40am - Along Hawick High Street to Langholm A7
- 11:10am - Langholm heading to Longtown A7
- 11:25 - Longtown A6071 to Brampton
- 11:40am - Brampton A69 Greenhead & Chollerford
- 11:55am - Greenhead B6318 Chollerford
- 12:15pm - Chollerford (Stop for 45 mins)
- 1pm - B6320 towards Carter Bar, Jedburgh and A68. A6088 to Southdean / Bonchester Bridge
- 1:50pm - Southdean
- 2:10pm - Haughhead Junction, then onto Hawick
- 2:30pm - Arrive at Denholm Green
More top news
Millions of pounds has been raised to transform the birthplace of Peter Pan from a derelict building in Dumfries, into a major attraction.
A look ahead at the forecast for the Border region.
An inspirational Cumbrian girl who won the 2015 WellChild Awards, is calling on others from the region to enter this year's event.