The bikers will ride approximately 130 miles through part of the Scottish Borders. Their planned route is as follows:
- 10:30am - Leave Denholm Green on the A698
- 10:40am - Along Hawick High Street to Langholm A7
- 11:10am - Langholm heading to Longtown A7
- 11:25 - Longtown A6071 to Brampton
- 11:40am - Brampton A69 Greenhead & Chollerford
- 11:55am - Greenhead B6318 Chollerford
- 12:15pm - Chollerford (Stop for 45 mins)
- 1pm - B6320 towards Carter Bar, Jedburgh and A68. A6088 to Southdean / Bonchester Bridge
- 1:50pm - Southdean
- 2:10pm - Haughhead Junction, then onto Hawick
- 2:30pm - Arrive at Denholm Green
More top news
Emma Jesson brings you Saturday's forecast for the Border region
It is the final chance for people to have their say in Stage Two of the public consultation into a new nuclear power station in Cumbria.
New figures have revealed 321 people died in accidental drownings in 2015 nationally.