The bikers will ride approximately 130 miles through part of the Scottish Borders. Their planned route is as follows:
- 10:30am - Leave Denholm Green on the A698
- 10:40am - Along Hawick High Street to Langholm A7
- 11:10am - Langholm heading to Longtown A7
- 11:25 - Longtown A6071 to Brampton
- 11:40am - Brampton A69 Greenhead & Chollerford
- 11:55am - Greenhead B6318 Chollerford
- 12:15pm - Chollerford (Stop for 45 mins)
- 1pm - B6320 towards Carter Bar, Jedburgh and A68. A6088 to Southdean / Bonchester Bridge
- 1:50pm - Southdean
- 2:10pm - Haughhead Junction, then onto Hawick
- 2:30pm - Arrive at Denholm Green
More top news
60-year-old Frank Robertson doused Vaughan Livesey in flammable fluid which he lit with a 10-inch blow torch flame inside the victim's shop.
A fundraising page created by a Lake District chef, who died following the London Marathon, has seen donations top £90,000.
29-year-old Matt Campbell collapsed after running 22.5 miles. He received medical treatment at the scene, but died later in hospital.