The bikers will ride approximately 130 miles through part of the Scottish Borders. Their planned route is as follows:
- 10:30am - Leave Denholm Green on the A698
- 10:40am - Along Hawick High Street to Langholm A7
- 11:10am - Langholm heading to Longtown A7
- 11:25 - Longtown A6071 to Brampton
- 11:40am - Brampton A69 Greenhead & Chollerford
- 11:55am - Greenhead B6318 Chollerford
- 12:15pm - Chollerford (Stop for 45 mins)
- 1pm - B6320 towards Carter Bar, Jedburgh and A68. A6088 to Southdean / Bonchester Bridge
- 1:50pm - Southdean
- 2:10pm - Haughhead Junction, then onto Hawick
- 2:30pm - Arrive at Denholm Green
More top news
Three brothers from Cumbria have become the first people to swim across the two biggest and most powerful whirlpools in the world.
A man involved in a violent burglary while on police bail for leaving a baby home alone has been locked up by a judge
The weekend is hours away - and if you are in Cumbria you have the bonus of it being a Bank Holiday.