The bikers will ride approximately 130 miles through part of the Scottish Borders. Their planned route is as follows:
- 10:30am - Leave Denholm Green on the A698
- 10:40am - Along Hawick High Street to Langholm A7
- 11:10am - Langholm heading to Longtown A7
- 11:25 - Longtown A6071 to Brampton
- 11:40am - Brampton A69 Greenhead & Chollerford
- 11:55am - Greenhead B6318 Chollerford
- 12:15pm - Chollerford (Stop for 45 mins)
- 1pm - B6320 towards Carter Bar, Jedburgh and A68. A6088 to Southdean / Bonchester Bridge
- 1:50pm - Southdean
- 2:10pm - Haughhead Junction, then onto Hawick
- 2:30pm - Arrive at Denholm Green
More top news
There is an urgent appeal for volunteer drivers to help transport the donated goods to refugees in Calais
Poppy bird feeders are flying off the shelves in Dumfries. They're being sold to raise money for the Royal British Legion.
A charity set up in memory of a teenager from Egremont has raised £100,000.