Earlier this year a mother and daughter died on a boat in the Lake District as a result of carbon monoxide poisoning.
It now seems that there has been several more cases of carbon monoxide poisonings since then.
Firefighters are so concerned that they are visiting homes in Cumbria advising them to get special detectors fitted to protect them, as Hannah McNulty reports:
More top news
Performers gather for the free summer event takes place against beautiful backdrop of Dumfries and Galloway’s Morton Castle
Environment Agency and Annan District Salmon Fisheries Board crackdown on illegal fishing
Dumfries and Galloway community theatre company celebrates accolade as curtain falls on month-long run in Edinburgh