A third West Cumbrian festival has announced it won't go ahead next year. Organisers of CockRock music festival say they have struggled financially over the past few years and have been met with 'unwelcome restrictions'.
Last week organisers of both the Whitehaven Festival and Solfest said they were taking a break in 2014.
More top news
Roadworks are scheduled for many major roads around Cumbria this week
Reacting to Carlisle United's latest defeat, manager Keith Curle said that new players he has line up may provide the spark they need.
Emma Jesson brings you Sunday's forecast