With the University of Cumbria unveiling research which show Scottish country dancing can delay the ageing process, you may be wanting to put these claims to the test.
ITV Border have compiled a list of groups associated with the Royal Scottish Country Dance Society in our region that you can visit:
- Annan - Wendy Adams on 01461 500 250
- Carlisle & Border - Francis Reid on 01228 594 057 or email@example.com
- Castle Douglas - Anne McAteer on 01556 640 363 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dumfries - Marion Bennet on 01387 263 106 or email@example.com
- Duns &District - Graham Nisbet on 01890 781 567 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kirkcudbright - Margaret Wright on 01556 620 288 or email@example.com
- Stranraer - Irene McKenzie on 01776 703 498 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about Scottish country dancing or to find out about other groups from around the world you can visit the Royal Scottish Country Dance Society website.
More top news
Over 23,000 people have been enjoying the sun at Cumbria's biggest music festival, Kendal Calling.
Thousands of people have taken up the Total Warrior challenge. Today's endurance event was held in the Lake District.
Lucy Porteous from Kelso, has won a gold medal in the mixed doubles, & bronze in the singles at the LA games.