"As it all happened it was just unreal - the loud bang first of all and then the crash through the door - it was just something you see in a movie and it's a bit frightening really. It's just after you become shocked because it was just yards away from where you were standing."
More top news
A look ahead at the forecast for the Border region.
Safety experts are to carry out checks on all 37 holiday chalets where a 59-year-old man died of suspected carbon monoxide poisoning.
The Chancellor's announcement that there'll be no cuts to tax credits has been welcomed by families in the Borders.