Belle the baby giraffe was born at South Lakes Wild Animal Park last week.
She's the first West African Giraffe to be born in the UK and is part of an endangered species as there are only around 450 in the world and a handful in captivity.
But, what do you know about giraffes? Here are a few facts you can use to impress your friends.
- Baby giraffes are usually born about 6 ft tall.
- They have a long drop into the earth, which wakes them up so they're on their feet in half an hour and running in a day. This protects them from predators.
- Their neck has the same number of bones as ours. They're just bigger.
- The tongue's black to protect from sunburn because they spend most of the day eating.
- They only sleep for 20 minutes at a time. Belle sleeps a lot more!
More top news
The 40-date tour begins in March next year, with the band performing at Carlisle Sands Centre on 29 April.
Police smashed the major conspiracy and rounded up the criminals after mounting a covert operation code-named "Goose".
Find out how the new data laws affect the general public and businesses.