The 15th Keswick Film Festival is underway.
34 films are set to be showcased at two venues in Keswick, with organisers hopeful this year's event will break even, usually the Festival runs at a loss.
Keswick Film Festival Director, Ann Martin, gave ITV Border her top five highlights of the festival this year:
- Great guests – from Dame Janet Suzman to the raven!
- Fantastic films from far and wide – gives a glimpse of other lands and cultures – an local ones filmed in Ullswater
- First films from Lesotho (The Forgotten Kingdom) and Laos (The Rocket)
- Welcoming back the audience – once they’ve been once they just can’t stay away!
- The buzz – everyone enjoying themselves, chatting about what they’ve seen and are going to see
More top news
Showers turning heavy with a risk of thunder. Dry and bright start on Sunday, cloudy and wet from the west later
Scotland's First Minister said her government will seek 'immediate discussions' with Brussels to "protect Scotland's place in the EU".
The historic site is staging a dramatic re-enactment of the Jacobite siege in 1745.