Here's just a few of the things going on in Dumfries and Galloway this weekend:
- "In the Landscape" Wild Spring Festival exhibition by John Threlfall, Abbey Cottage, Main Street, Dumfries, all weekend from 10am
- Ice Ice Cream Tasting, Cream o' Galloway, Rainton, Gatehouse of Fleet, Castle Douglas, Kirkcudbrightshire, all weekend at 1:30pm
- The Wonderful World of Weeds, Bees and Butterflies, Logan Botanic Garden, Port Logan, all weekend 10am - 5pm
- Tiger, Tiger Exhibition, Annan Museum, Bank Street, Annan, 11am - 4pm all weekend
- Thornhill Music Festival, Thornhill, Dumfries and Galloway, Saturday 3 and Sunday 4 May
Send us your photos of what you get up to this bank holiday weekend.
More top news
A look ahead at the forecast for the Border region.
War of words between SNP and Tories over plans for fishing to continue to be governed by EU rules.
The former owner of a South Cumbria residential school has been found guilty of two charges - and acquitted of six others.