Here's just a few of the things going on in Dumfries and Galloway this weekend:
- "In the Landscape" Wild Spring Festival exhibition by John Threlfall, Abbey Cottage, Main Street, Dumfries, all weekend from 10am
- Ice Ice Cream Tasting, Cream o' Galloway, Rainton, Gatehouse of Fleet, Castle Douglas, Kirkcudbrightshire, all weekend at 1:30pm
- The Wonderful World of Weeds, Bees and Butterflies, Logan Botanic Garden, Port Logan, all weekend 10am - 5pm
- Tiger, Tiger Exhibition, Annan Museum, Bank Street, Annan, 11am - 4pm all weekend
- Thornhill Music Festival, Thornhill, Dumfries and Galloway, Saturday 3 and Sunday 4 May
Send us your photos of what you get up to this bank holiday weekend.
More top news
The town's historical market will showcase it's transformation this weekend, as it relaunches it's twice-weekly market with 30 new stalls.
Two women from Dumfries and Galloway have been conned out of £40,000 after scammers posed as BT and gained remote access to their computers.
The proposals have implications for the future of maternity services, community hospitals and emergency care across the county.