Here's just a few of the things going on in Dumfries and Galloway this weekend:
- "In the Landscape" Wild Spring Festival exhibition by John Threlfall, Abbey Cottage, Main Street, Dumfries, all weekend from 10am
- Ice Ice Cream Tasting, Cream o' Galloway, Rainton, Gatehouse of Fleet, Castle Douglas, Kirkcudbrightshire, all weekend at 1:30pm
- The Wonderful World of Weeds, Bees and Butterflies, Logan Botanic Garden, Port Logan, all weekend 10am - 5pm
- Tiger, Tiger Exhibition, Annan Museum, Bank Street, Annan, 11am - 4pm all weekend
- Thornhill Music Festival, Thornhill, Dumfries and Galloway, Saturday 3 and Sunday 4 May
Send us your photos of what you get up to this bank holiday weekend.
More top news
Dialect speakers from around the country have been in the Lake District to celebrate the diversity of the English language.
New figures announced by the Scottish conservatives show an assault on a teacher happens nearly every day in the Scottish Borders.
Kerrie Gosney brings you Sunday night's forecast