Here are just a few of the things going on in Cumbria:
- Classic Car Rally, Carlisle Airport, Sunday 4 May, gates open at 8:30am
- Cumbria Villages Scarecrow Trail, Wetheral, Saturday 3 May - Monday 5 May
- Carlisle Family Histories, Tullie House, Carlisle, all weekend
- Singing in the Rain,Theatre by the Lake, Lakeside, Lake Road, Keswick, Saturday 3 May
- Keswick Half Marathon, Keswick, Sunday 4 May
Send us your pictures if you go to any of these events.
More top news
Carlisle have secured their Football League status by beating Plymouth Argyle 2-0 at Brunton Park.
Kerrie brings you Saturday night's forecast
Carlisle are preparing for game that could see them safe from relegation. They welcome Plymouth Argyle to Brunton Park for a 3pm kick-off.