Here are just a few of the things going on in Cumbria:
- Classic Car Rally, Carlisle Airport, Sunday 4 May, gates open at 8:30am
- Cumbria Villages Scarecrow Trail, Wetheral, Saturday 3 May - Monday 5 May
- Carlisle Family Histories, Tullie House, Carlisle, all weekend
- Singing in the Rain,Theatre by the Lake, Lakeside, Lake Road, Keswick, Saturday 3 May
- Keswick Half Marathon, Keswick, Sunday 4 May
Send us your pictures if you go to any of these events.
More top news
Emma brings you Saturday's forecast
Longest cold spell of winter so far. Mainly dry and bright, but feeling bitterly cold today. Very wintry further east, blizzards possible
Mountain Rescue has seen a 5% increase in rescues and with the current conditions they're advising people to take extra care.