Here are just a few of the things going on in Cumbria:
- Classic Car Rally, Carlisle Airport, Sunday 4 May, gates open at 8:30am
- Cumbria Villages Scarecrow Trail, Wetheral, Saturday 3 May - Monday 5 May
- Carlisle Family Histories, Tullie House, Carlisle, all weekend
- Singing in the Rain,Theatre by the Lake, Lakeside, Lake Road, Keswick, Saturday 3 May
- Keswick Half Marathon, Keswick, Sunday 4 May
Send us your pictures if you go to any of these events.
More top news
A look ahead at the forecast for the Border region.
ITV Border's John Ballard, author of '10 Greatest Ships of the Royal Navy', provides the context and background of the Battle of Jutland
After her mother was ran over by a car, Peter and Iona Pennington saved the life of 'Twiggy' the fawn, who they've now adopted...