Here are just a few of the things going on in Cumbria:
- Classic Car Rally, Carlisle Airport, Sunday 4 May, gates open at 8:30am
- Cumbria Villages Scarecrow Trail, Wetheral, Saturday 3 May - Monday 5 May
- Carlisle Family Histories, Tullie House, Carlisle, all weekend
- Singing in the Rain,Theatre by the Lake, Lakeside, Lake Road, Keswick, Saturday 3 May
- Keswick Half Marathon, Keswick, Sunday 4 May
Send us your pictures if you go to any of these events.
More top news
London Mayor Sadiq Khan's comments on Scottish nationalism prompted a fierce response from Scottish First Minister Nicola Sturgeon
Police in the Borders are warning the public to be vigilant following reports of bogus workmen operating in the Tweedbank area.
What weather will dominate this weekend?