Here are just a few of the things going on in Cumbria:
- Classic Car Rally, Carlisle Airport, Sunday 4 May, gates open at 8:30am
- Cumbria Villages Scarecrow Trail, Wetheral, Saturday 3 May - Monday 5 May
- Carlisle Family Histories, Tullie House, Carlisle, all weekend
- Singing in the Rain,Theatre by the Lake, Lakeside, Lake Road, Keswick, Saturday 3 May
- Keswick Half Marathon, Keswick, Sunday 4 May
Send us your pictures if you go to any of these events.
More top news
As temperatures are set to soar across the region, here are some tips on how to stay safe and cool this summer.
The world's biggest Human Slingshot has opened in Dumfries and Galloway today.
Six former British soldiers, including three from this region, have been told today that they will go on trial in India on weapons charges.