Here are just a few of the things going on in Cumbria:
- Classic Car Rally, Carlisle Airport, Sunday 4 May, gates open at 8:30am
- Cumbria Villages Scarecrow Trail, Wetheral, Saturday 3 May - Monday 5 May
- Carlisle Family Histories, Tullie House, Carlisle, all weekend
- Singing in the Rain,Theatre by the Lake, Lakeside, Lake Road, Keswick, Saturday 3 May
- Keswick Half Marathon, Keswick, Sunday 4 May
Send us your pictures if you go to any of these events.
More top news
Emma Jesson brings you Saturday night's forecast
The sun made an appearance today on the biggest day of Kelso civic week as 256 horses followed the town's laddie on the Yetholm ride out.
Police are continuing to investigate an incident in Carlisle yesterday, which led to an elderly woman being hospitalised.