Here are just a few of the things going on in Cumbria:
- Classic Car Rally, Carlisle Airport, Sunday 4 May, gates open at 8:30am
- Cumbria Villages Scarecrow Trail, Wetheral, Saturday 3 May - Monday 5 May
- Carlisle Family Histories, Tullie House, Carlisle, all weekend
- Singing in the Rain,Theatre by the Lake, Lakeside, Lake Road, Keswick, Saturday 3 May
- Keswick Half Marathon, Keswick, Sunday 4 May
Send us your pictures if you go to any of these events.
More top news
This year's poppy appeal begins with a vintage bus tour through Cumbria. It will be followed by many more events over the next two weeks.
Ukip has "formally reprimanded" Mike Hookem over a scuffle with colleague Steven Woolfe which landed the latter in hospital.
An ethical trading business based in Bassenthwaite has received a massive order from the British Museum.