Here are just a few of the things going on in Cumbria:
- Classic Car Rally, Carlisle Airport, Sunday 4 May, gates open at 8:30am
- Cumbria Villages Scarecrow Trail, Wetheral, Saturday 3 May - Monday 5 May
- Carlisle Family Histories, Tullie House, Carlisle, all weekend
- Singing in the Rain,Theatre by the Lake, Lakeside, Lake Road, Keswick, Saturday 3 May
- Keswick Half Marathon, Keswick, Sunday 4 May
Send us your pictures if you go to any of these events.
More top news
Kerrie Gosney brings you Saturday night's forecast
Severe gales possible for a time north of the border overnight. A cold, raw wind sets in Sunday. Showers turning wintry Monday & Tuesday.
Today, the Government announced plans to increase rail services in the North. But what does it mean for Cumbria?