Here are just a few of the things going on in Cumbria:
- Classic Car Rally, Carlisle Airport, Sunday 4 May, gates open at 8:30am
- Cumbria Villages Scarecrow Trail, Wetheral, Saturday 3 May - Monday 5 May
- Carlisle Family Histories, Tullie House, Carlisle, all weekend
- Singing in the Rain,Theatre by the Lake, Lakeside, Lake Road, Keswick, Saturday 3 May
- Keswick Half Marathon, Keswick, Sunday 4 May
Send us your pictures if you go to any of these events.
More top news
41-year-old Dave Cairnie fought off two men carrying knives, with the metal bar he was using to unload bread deliveries at Wigton's Co-op.
Electricity North West has restored power to nearly 5,000 properties overnight across Cumbria, following ex Storm Ophelia.
Calmer conditions - for now.