Here are just a few of the things going on in Cumbria:
- Classic Car Rally, Carlisle Airport, Sunday 4 May, gates open at 8:30am
- Cumbria Villages Scarecrow Trail, Wetheral, Saturday 3 May - Monday 5 May
- Carlisle Family Histories, Tullie House, Carlisle, all weekend
- Singing in the Rain,Theatre by the Lake, Lakeside, Lake Road, Keswick, Saturday 3 May
- Keswick Half Marathon, Keswick, Sunday 4 May
Send us your pictures if you go to any of these events.
More top news
It is the start of summer - but feels more like autumn. Will we see the sunshine return? Ross has your regional forecast here:
The scheme will offer existing employees of the Council’s Education Service the chance to study locally while still being employed.
North Cumbria University Hospitals NHS Trust says action is being taken to address fire safety concerns at the Cumberland Infirmary.