Here are just a few of the things going on in Cumbria:
- Classic Car Rally, Carlisle Airport, Sunday 4 May, gates open at 8:30am
- Cumbria Villages Scarecrow Trail, Wetheral, Saturday 3 May - Monday 5 May
- Carlisle Family Histories, Tullie House, Carlisle, all weekend
- Singing in the Rain,Theatre by the Lake, Lakeside, Lake Road, Keswick, Saturday 3 May
- Keswick Half Marathon, Keswick, Sunday 4 May
Send us your pictures if you go to any of these events.
More top news
It is 'allotment week'. Never one to miss an opportunity - Ross has dodged the showers and headed off to his for this weekend's forecast.
An investigation into the death of a vulnerable woman in Dumfries has found police were initially sent to the wrong house.
Thousands of people are expected to arrive in Carlisle as the city prepares for this year's Carlisle Pageant and Carlisle Fringe Festival.