Here are just a few of the things going on in Cumbria:
- Classic Car Rally, Carlisle Airport, Sunday 4 May, gates open at 8:30am
- Cumbria Villages Scarecrow Trail, Wetheral, Saturday 3 May - Monday 5 May
- Carlisle Family Histories, Tullie House, Carlisle, all weekend
- Singing in the Rain,Theatre by the Lake, Lakeside, Lake Road, Keswick, Saturday 3 May
- Keswick Half Marathon, Keswick, Sunday 4 May
Send us your pictures if you go to any of these events.
More top news
A look ahead at the forecast for the Border region.
Artefacts uncovered from a Viking burial site in Cumwhitton have went on display in Carlisle's Tullie House thanks to a £50,000 grant
Members of the Lake District Ski Club, based on Raise Fell near Hellvelyn, have been taking the Alpine past time to Cumbria. See the pics: