Here are just a few of the things going on in Cumbria:
- Classic Car Rally, Carlisle Airport, Sunday 4 May, gates open at 8:30am
- Cumbria Villages Scarecrow Trail, Wetheral, Saturday 3 May - Monday 5 May
- Carlisle Family Histories, Tullie House, Carlisle, all weekend
- Singing in the Rain,Theatre by the Lake, Lakeside, Lake Road, Keswick, Saturday 3 May
- Keswick Half Marathon, Keswick, Sunday 4 May
Send us your pictures if you go to any of these events.
More top news
Calm but cloudy - but when will we see some sunshine?
Students and staff from the University of Cumbria have been forced to cancel a zoology research trip to Gambia, due to political unrest.
New figures released by the Department for Education show that the Whitehaven Academy is the worst performing school in the county.