Here are just a few of the things going on in Cumbria:
- Classic Car Rally, Carlisle Airport, Sunday 4 May, gates open at 8:30am
- Cumbria Villages Scarecrow Trail, Wetheral, Saturday 3 May - Monday 5 May
- Carlisle Family Histories, Tullie House, Carlisle, all weekend
- Singing in the Rain,Theatre by the Lake, Lakeside, Lake Road, Keswick, Saturday 3 May
- Keswick Half Marathon, Keswick, Sunday 4 May
Send us your pictures if you go to any of these events.
More top news
It was far from a tame pre-season encounter when Carlisle United took on Preston North End. The Blues won 4-3.
A group of solicitors have launched a campaign to save Kendal Magistrates and County Court from closure.
Bosses say the site will continue to be managed safely and securely throughout the industrial action.