Here are just a few of the things going on in Cumbria:
- Classic Car Rally, Carlisle Airport, Sunday 4 May, gates open at 8:30am
- Cumbria Villages Scarecrow Trail, Wetheral, Saturday 3 May - Monday 5 May
- Carlisle Family Histories, Tullie House, Carlisle, all weekend
- Singing in the Rain,Theatre by the Lake, Lakeside, Lake Road, Keswick, Saturday 3 May
- Keswick Half Marathon, Keswick, Sunday 4 May
Send us your pictures if you go to any of these events.
More top news
Nominations are now open for the 2017 ITV Fundraiser of the Year – part of the Daily Mirror Pride of Britain Awards.
Speed cameras across Scotland raked in more than £5 million over 2016, the highest since 2014.
Winners at this year Cumbria Tourism awards have been commended for their contribution to the county's tourism and hospitality industry.