Here are just a few of the things going on in Cumbria:
- Classic Car Rally, Carlisle Airport, Sunday 4 May, gates open at 8:30am
- Cumbria Villages Scarecrow Trail, Wetheral, Saturday 3 May - Monday 5 May
- Carlisle Family Histories, Tullie House, Carlisle, all weekend
- Singing in the Rain,Theatre by the Lake, Lakeside, Lake Road, Keswick, Saturday 3 May
- Keswick Half Marathon, Keswick, Sunday 4 May
Send us your pictures if you go to any of these events.
More top news
The NSPCC is calling for increased support and training for police to help tackle the issue.
A 73-mile diversion will be put in place when a three-mile stretch of the A66 between Keswick and Penrith is closed for roadworks.
Mobile banking vans will be cut from eight communities in the Scottish Borders.