Here are just a few of the things going on in Cumbria:
- Classic Car Rally, Carlisle Airport, Sunday 4 May, gates open at 8:30am
- Cumbria Villages Scarecrow Trail, Wetheral, Saturday 3 May - Monday 5 May
- Carlisle Family Histories, Tullie House, Carlisle, all weekend
- Singing in the Rain,Theatre by the Lake, Lakeside, Lake Road, Keswick, Saturday 3 May
- Keswick Half Marathon, Keswick, Sunday 4 May
Send us your pictures if you go to any of these events.
More top news
Three brothers from Cumbria have become the first people to swim across the two biggest and most powerful whirlpools in the world.
A man involved in a violent burglary while on police bail for leaving a baby home alone has been locked up by a judge
The weekend is hours away - and if you are in Cumbria you have the bonus of it being a Bank Holiday.