Here are just a few of the things going on in Cumbria:
- Classic Car Rally, Carlisle Airport, Sunday 4 May, gates open at 8:30am
- Cumbria Villages Scarecrow Trail, Wetheral, Saturday 3 May - Monday 5 May
- Carlisle Family Histories, Tullie House, Carlisle, all weekend
- Singing in the Rain,Theatre by the Lake, Lakeside, Lake Road, Keswick, Saturday 3 May
- Keswick Half Marathon, Keswick, Sunday 4 May
Send us your pictures if you go to any of these events.
More top news
Emma brings you Saturday night's forecast
Thousands of fans, hundreds of flags, dozens of bagpipes and lots of tartan. Click here for a fan's picture gallery from Scotland v Samoa.
More than 100,000 Rugby fans are expected in the city this weekend as St James' Park hosts its final match World Cup match.