If you're planning to bring out the barbecue then make sure you do it safely. That's the message from Cumbria's Fire and Rescue Service.
They're noticing an increase in the use of portable BBQs over the summer period.
As well as taking care when lighting barbecues, people are being reminded not to take them indoors or inside a tent, following a spate of deaths caused by carbon monoxide poisoning.
More top news
Mark Quigley dragged "defenceless" victim Ryan Burns by the throat from a bar stool inside the Yellow Earl pub late on December 30.
34-year-old Andrew Bell held a child in a headlock and dragged her four meters down the street whilst under the influence of drugs.
Police are carrying out investigations following a spate of break-ins and thefts in both Hawick and the rural areas of Allerdale.