A number of flood warnings have been issued in Cumbria following alerts of heavy rain and gale force winds across the Border region.
Where are flood warnings in place?
- Dragley Beck at Ulverston from Dragley Beck Bridge on Well Lane downstream to South Ulverston
- Keswick Campsite
- Poaka Beck, The Yarl, Hagg Gill and Butts Beck at Dalton in Furness including Town Centre, Queen St
- Poaka Beck, The Yarl, Hagg Gill and Butts Beck at Dalton in Furness, including other areas
- River Ehen at Egremont, Bleach Green, Ennerdale Mill, Springfield Rd, Vale View, Wood Bank
- River Greta at Keswick, Fitz Park and Riverside Flats Areas
- River Greta at Keswick, Keswick Campsite, Rugby Club and Quinta
- River Kent at Burneside, Steeles Row and Carling Steps
- River Kent at Kendal, Benson Green, Burneside Rd, Gilthwaite Rigg, and St Johns Ambulance
- Wiza Beck & Black Beck at Wigton, Station Rd
Drivers are advised to expect difficult travel conditions and delays to their journey. For traffic updates please visit https://www.cumbria.police.uk/Traffic/Traffic.aspx