Following yesterday's heavy rainfall across the county, Cumbria remains under threat of floods.
Three flood warnings remain in place in parts of the county. This suggests that flooding is expected and immediate action required.
- Keswick Campsite
- River Eden at Carlisle, Rickerby Park, Swifts and Stoneyholme Golf Courses
- River Eden at Low Crosby, Eden Golf Course Area
10 areas in Cumbria remain under flood alert. This means flooding is possible and residents should be prepared.
- Lower River Eden
- Middle River Eden
- Rivers Brathay, Rothay and Winster
- Rivers Cocker, Marron and Derwent
- Rivers Duddon, Crake and Mill Beck
- Rivers Kent and Bela
- Upper River Derwent, Stonethwaite Beck and Derwent Water
- Upper River Tees
- Upper River Ure
- Upper River Wyre, Brock