Seven outfits worn by Grantham-born Margaret Thatcher in the 1970s are being sold at auction.
They were made for Lady Thatcher when she was Education Secretary.
A black handbag owned by Lady Thatcher raised £25,000 for charity when it was sold at auction last year.
The outfits include:
- A green business suit worn in a 1972 edition of Panorama called “Women in Politics”,
- A canary yellow suit Mrs Thatcher wore to the 1975 Conservative Party Conference,
- A cocktail ensemble designed by one of Margaret Thatcher’s favourite designers Susan Small,
- A pink business suit worn the 1971 BBC documentary programme 'Analysis', in which she was interviewed about her skin care regime,
- A dark blue suit worn when she appeared on the children’s television programme “Val Meet the VIPs” presented by Valerie Singleton,
- A jade green business suit worn by Mrs Thatcher on numerous occasions when she was Education Secretary.