Families in East Yorkshire are being asked for their views on maternity services.
A review is being carried out and NHS Hull Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) and East Riding of Yorkshire CCG are hold a series of events where plans to provide choice of place of birth will be discussed.
- Monday 10 September - 6.30pm to 8.30pm at Newland Community Church, Newland Avenue, Hull (booking required)
- Tuesday 11 September - 9.30am to 11.30am at Marfleet Children's Centre, Preston Road, Hull
- Wednesday 12 September, 9:30 - 11:30am, East Riding Choices Centre, Norwood, Beverley
- Thursday 13 September - 9.30am to 11.30am at McMillan Children's Centre, 21st Avenue, Orchard Park, Hull
- Thursday 13 September - 6:00pm to 7:00pm at Health House (NHS building), Grange Park Lane, Willerby (booking required)
The events are being run on a drop in basis to allow for informal chats with NHS staff at their convenience. Those interested in the Newland Avenue and Willerby events are asked to book by telephone 0800 644 0245.
Once the consultation has finished the feedback will be used to inform decisions made by the CCGs to remain cost effective and clinically safe.