Prince Abdullah bin Mosaad bin Abdulaziz Al Saud of Saudi Arabia has bought a 50% share in Sheffield United.
- 47-year-old Prince Abdullah is one of around 4000 Saudi princes.
- He is the grandson of the founder of the kingdom of Saudi Arabia, King Abdulaziz.
- His uncle King Abdullah is worth some $18 billion.
- He used to be president of Saudi Arabia's most successful club Al Hilal.
- He is a prominent businessman and industrialist.
- He's the founder and chairman of Saudi Paper Manufacturing Group, the largest paper tissue manufacturer in the Middle East.
- He's a big fan of Fantasy Football.
- He also follows American football.
Prince Abdullah's son, Abdulraham Bin Abdullah, principal advisor James Phipps and Turkish businessman Selahattin Baki have all been installed as directors of Blades Leisure Ltd.