In the small market town of Pudsey, the floating voter is all-important.
The election battle in Pudsey could be one of the closest in the country. In the 2010 election, Stuart Andrew MP (Conservative) beat Labour by just 1,659 votes.
Results in 2010
- Conservative: 18,874 (38.45%)
- Labour: 17,215 (35.07%)
- Liberal Democrat: 10,224 (20.83%)
- BNP: 1,549 (3.16%)
- UKIP: 1,221 (2.49%)
- Majority: 1,659 (3.38%)
The 2015 candidates:
- Stuart Andrew (Conservative Party)
- Jamie Hanley (Labour Party)
- Ryk Downes (Liberal Democrats)
- Roger Tattersall (UKIP)
- Claire Allen (Green Party)