A trainee teacher from Huddersfield is backing a campaign encouraging holiday makers to take carbon monoxide detectors abroad with them after her flatmate died from carbon monoxide poisoning.
Francesca Dingley was killed after inhailing toxic fumes from a faulty boiler in the China flat she shared with Emily Flaherty last Feburary.
Emma Nelson from Harrogate, who lost her hair in her mid-teens, believes alopecia is not taken seriously enough.Read the full story ›
Children's heart surgery looks set to stay in West Yorkshire under new plans announced by NHS England.Read the full story ›
Junior doctors who are members of the British Medical Association have voted to reject a new contract agreement with the Government.Read the full story ›
A Hull school has been advised to place a 48-hour ban on children with symptoms of a virus which has affected quarter its pupilsRead the full story ›
The Huddersfield Giants Academy starlet died earlier this month after a match. His family have decided to donate some of his organs.Read the full story ›
She was at the concert but was refused entry to the disabled toilet by a female security guard who said it was ‘for wheelchair users’ onlyRead the full story ›
Sarah Powala ran 10km every singe day in May despite starting the month on holiday in New York to raise money for Wakefield Hospice.Read the full story ›
Two girls who have battled to get help for their mental health problems share their stories with ITV News.Read the full story ›
Hundreds of campaigners are calling for a full inquiry into controversial plans to shut Huddersfield's accident and emergency department.Read the full story ›