- 13 updates
A collection started by the friends of 12-year-old Isaac Nash, who was swept out to sea in Wales on Friday, has already raised nearly £700 for the RNLI.
Isaac's body has not yet been found. The community in Highburton came together for a balloon release last night. Those who knew him thanked volunteers in Anglesey and the RNLI for their efforts in trying to find him.
The headteacher of Kirkburton Middle School has described a 12-year-old boy who was swept out to sea in Wales as a talented child who was "always smiling, with a real sense of fun."
Isaac Nash, whose body has not yet been found, would have started Year 8 at the school tomorrow.
He got into trouble in the water off Anglesey, while on holiday with his family.
Gary Johnson says the school are planning a special assembly and will be speaking to the pupils about how to cope with what has happened.
He also praised the strength of Isaac's family:
Hundreds gathered in Huddersfield this evening to pay tribute to a 12-year-old boy who was swept out to sea in Wales on Friday.
Isaac Nash was at the beach with his family in Anglesey when he got in to difficulty in the water. Despite a three-day search, his body still has not been found.
Friends and family released balloons and lanterns in the family's village of Highburton. His friends have also launched a fund to a build a skate park in his memory.
The search for missing Isaac Nash is underway off the coast of Anglesey.
It's the fourth day of searching, after the boy was swept out to sea off the coast of Aberffraw, Anglesey, on Friday.
North Wales Police and the Coastguard are searching an area around the west coast of Anglesey.
The father of a boy from Huddersfield who went missing in the sea while on holiday was rescuing his younger son from the water, it has emerged.
Isaac Nash had been playing with his brother in the water at Aberfrow on Friday afternoon when they got into difficulty and he was swept out to sea. The search continues today.
North Wales Police have released a photograph of missing 12-year-old Isaac Nash who was swept out to sea yesterday off the coast of Anglesey.
Isaac, from Huddersfield in Yorkshire was holidaying with his family when he and another young boy got into difficulty in the sea off Aberffraw.
Underwater teams have continued the search today after it was called off last night due to poor conditions.
Isaac's family and local people have joined the police in the search along the shoreline.
Coastguards and police searching for a 12-year-old boy believed to have been swept away in rough waters off the coast of Anglesey have vowed to keep looking for him until it gets dark.
The missing child is understood to be from Huddersfield and was holidaying in North Wales with his family. Coastguard Dave Brewer has been talking to ITV about the massive search operation to try to find him.
The search has resumed for a 12-year-old boy who went missing off the coast of Anglesey on Friday afternoon.
The boy was swept out to sea whilst paddling with a younger boy.
Lifeboats and three helicopters had searched for the boy, believed to be on holiday from Huddersfield, Yorkshire, but the search was called off last night due to poor conditions.
Coastguards said they were told two children had been paddling in the water when waves swept the boy away.
A spokesman said:
"The father managed to get one of the children out of the water and the grandfather went in to rescue the other lad but a wave swept over. He managed to grab the rocks but lost grip of the child who is missing."
Holyhead coastguard have called off their search for a missing 12-year-old boy, believed to be from Huddersfield, who was swept off the Anglesey coast earlier today.
The search has been postponed due to poor conditions and darkness. Crews from Porthdinllaen, Holyhead and Trearddur Bay will resume their search tomorrow morning.
Three RNLI lifeboats involved in the search for a child missing in waters off Anglesey have been stood down for the evening, ITV News has been told.
Crews from Porthdinllaen, Holyhead and Trearddur Bay were called to assist with the search at around one o'clock this afternoon.
Coastguards, Sea King rescue helicopters from RAF Valley and North Wales Police have all been scouring the coastline for the boy.