Actor Warwick Davis has officially opened Grantham's Hospice in the Hospital. The £1.2million unit will provide palliative care for patientsRead the full story ›
Twenty-five people have been charged in connection with an illegal rave in Twyford Woods near Grantham in May.
The following people will appear at Lincoln Magistrates' Court in February.
The following list has the name, age, where they're from and charge of each defendant.
- Ross David Porter, aged 29, Hearsey Gardens, Blackwater, Camberley, Hampshire, Violent Disorder
- Michael Carden, aged 22, Albert Road, Brimscombe, Gloucestershire, Violent Disorder, theft & drug offence
- Alfie Clutterham, aged 18, Silverley Way, Ashley, Cambridgeshire, Violent Disorder
- Joseph Philip Michael Collins, aged 27, High Street, Lowestoft, Suffolk, Violent Disorder
- Robert Cooper, aged 20, Finchampstead, Wokingham, Berkshire, Violent Disorder
- Benjamin Jared Moore, aged 20, Essex Road, Lowestoft, Suffolk, Violent Disorder
- Glen More, aged 23, Bowbridge, Stroud, Gloucestershire, Violent Disorder
- Benjamin Connor Lewis Richardson, aged 18, Millfield Road, Metheringham, Lincolnshire, Violent Disorder & 1 drugs offence
- Oliver Rickman-Williams, aged 23, Ranwick, Stroud, Gloucestershire, Violent Disorder x 2 & handling stolen goods
- Zachary John King, aged 20, Lakenheath, Suffolk, Violent Disorder
- Anthony Owens, aged 18, Wilton Close, Southmead, Bristol, Violent Disorder x 2 & 4 drugs offences
- Scott Paul Lamond, aged 28, Richmond Road, Roath, Cardiff, Violent Disorder
- Adam Sheen, aged 30, Wyeverne Road,Newport, South Wales, Violent Disorder & 1 drugs offence
- Ashleigh Davies, aged 34, Tonypandy, Rhondda, Cynon Taff,South Wales, Violent Disorder
- Anthony Robert Davies, aged 29, Tonypandy, Rhondda, Cynon Taff, South Wales Violent Disorder
- Alan Brown, aged 31, Aspal Hall Road, Beck Row, Suffolk, Public Nuisance
- Richard Higgs, aged 21, Cardigan Road, Hedingley, Leeds, Violent Disorder & 1 drugs offence
- James Tyler Long, aged 22, Ailesbury Road, Ampthill, Bedfordshire,Violent Disorder x 2
- Thomas Carling, aged 18, Purleigh Road, Corsham, Wiltshire, Violent Disorder
- Joel Limburn, aged 22, Old Market Street, St Philips, Bristol, Violent Disorder
- Maggie-Mae Cross, aged 20,Anson Way, Carbrooke, Norfolk, Violent Disorder
- Shea Bruce-Watson, aged 19, Glastonbury, Somerset, Violent Disorder x 2
- Dale Martin Richard Hopcroft, aged 22, The Maltings, Norfolk, Violent Disorder
- Dale James Waring, aged 20, Outwell, Norfolk, Violent Disorder
- Kieran Wilson, aged 22, Hoveton,Norfolk, Violent Disorder
There are delays of up to two hours on Virgin Trains East Coast between Grantham and Newark North Gate due to broken down train.
The delays are likely to continue until 4pm.
Residents in Long Bennington near Grantham, who were victims of flash flooding in August, are still waiting to get back into their homes.Read the full story ›
Around 200 personal items of former Prime Minster, Margaret Thatcher, will go on sale today.
The online auction will run for two weeks, and a further 150 of Baroness Thatcher's will go under the hammer later in December.
The auction is being hosted by Christie's of London, 25 years after her 11 year tenure at Downing Street ended.
Margaret Thatcher has beaten the Queen and the first female Nobel Prize winner to be voted the most influential woman of all time.Read the full story ›
Grantham and District Hospital has introduced a service to make sure some A&E patients can be seen and discharged on the same day.
It will mean those who are well enough will be treated without being admitted - freeing up beds for those that need them. Hospital bosses say it should also reduce the strain on A&E during the busy winter months.
Lincolnshire police say they are 'very concerned' about the disappearance of 15-year-old Tia Moss.
Tia went missing from Grantham yesterday and officers say they are keen to trace her as soon as possible. She is described as slim with long dark red hair and is believed to be wearing leggings and a green parka. It's thought she may be in the Lincoln area.
A man has been arrested in connection with an assault in Grantham on Friday night.
Police were called to the junction of Huntingtower Road and Harlaxton Road at 8.12pm following reports of a disturbance involving two men.
A 26-year-old man was injured during the incident and taken from the address to Queen’s Medical Centre, where he remains today. A 47-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of wounding with intent and has been released on police bail.
An appeal to reunite a World War Two veteran with his lost army medals has been gaining support from across the globe.
Peter Bennett, who has dementia, lost his beret and medals while attending opening of the Field of Remembrance at Westminster Abbey last Thursday.
Social media users as far as America and Australia have been sharing the appeal in the hope the medals may be returned to Peter, who lives in Grantham.