Indonesia's transport ministry will investigate all Indonesia AirAsia flight schedules from Monday, a government official told Reuters, as part of a government probe into the passenger jet that crashed.
"We are going to investigate all AirAsia flight schedules," Djoko Muratmodjo, acting general director for air navigation in the transport ministry said. "Hopefully we can start on next Monday. We won't focus on licences, just schedules."
"It might be possible to revoke AirAsia's license in Indonesia," Muratmodjo added.
Poor weather conditions and high seas have made full-scale operations impossible in the search for the wreckage of AirAsia flight QZ8501.
The weather had improved overnight, enabling search teams to bring the bodies recovered so far back to land, but the conditions did not last.
Air safety officials have said it could take a week to find the black box flight recorders.
More than 40 bodies have been recovered in the search for missing AirAsia plane QZ8501, an Indonesian navy spokesperson has said.
Police have arrested two more people after an elderly couple were seriously injured in an attack during a break-in at Scunthorpe.
The 90-year-old husband suffered throat injuries while his wife, in her 80s, had head injuries when they were assaulted in their home.
Humberside Police said a man and a woman were arrested in Brigg, North Lincolnshire.
The man, aged 22, was arrested on suspicion of aggravated burglary while the 27-year-old woman was held on suspicion of assisting an offender.
A 36-year-old man arrested on Christmas Eve has been released on police bail pending further inquiries.
The elderly couple injured in the aggravated burglary remain in hospital and are both described as being stable.
Police were alerted after members of the public reported seeing a man running from the pensioners' home and officers found the couple seriously injured.
A man was seen driving away in a white van following the attack.
The family of a British man on board the missing AirAsia flight have said they are "preparing for the worst".
Chi-Man Choi, who was born in Hull and lived in Singapore, was on board the aeroplane with his two year old daughter.
His wife and son had taken a different flight.
The brother of a British man on board the missing AirAsia flight has reportedly said his family is "preparing for the worst".
Chi Man Choi, who is believed to live in Singapore with his family, took a different flight to his wife due to work commitments.
His brother Chi Choi, who lives in Cheshire, told the Daily Mirror: "I believe the reason they didn't fly out together was because of his work schedule. "His wife and son flew first. I spoke to his wife and she fears the worst".
AirAsia released a statement which said it is providing whatever support it can to all those affected.
"AirAsia Indonesia's primary focus remains on the families and Sunu Widyatmoko, Chief Executive Officer of AirAsia Indonesia is currently stationed at the family centre in Surabaya, it said.
"We have been keeping the families updated on the search and rescue efforts as well as provide emotional support. Another group of AirAsia officials are providing the same to the families based in Singapore."
British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond has tweeted to say that his thoughts are "with all those on board AirAsia flight QZ8501".
My thoughts are with the family and friends of all those on board Air Asia flight QZ 8501.
One Briton is known to be among the passengers on the missing aircraft - which lost contact during a flight between Indonesia and Singapore.
A 15-year old girl from the Humberside area is missing. Police believe she may be in York and are appealing for information on her whereablouts.
She is described as white, around 5ft tall, with long, brown hair and hazel coloured eyes.
Kiera has made contact with her family via text messages, however, officers are concerned for her safety due to her age and the length of time she has been missing.
Anyone with information is urged to contact police.
I would like to make a direct appeal to Kiera to make contact and return home. Kiera, you are not in any trouble at all, but people are very worried about you. Please get in touch with the police and let us know where you are.
Work starts at Humberside Airport today on a new BAE Systems training academy. Sixty apprentices each year will learn how to maintain and service UK fighter jets.
Cllr Liz Redfern, North Lincolnshire Council
A new academy for BAE systems is set to be built at Humberside airport, which will result in 150 new jobs over three years.
The £5 million training academy will provide 60 apprentice opportunities each year to BAE Systems trainees.
Work will start on Friday 24 October and will coincide with a special Spitfire fly-past. The Academy should be ready by October 2015.
The new Academy will incorporate a hanger, training aircraft, classrooms and practical training workshops.
BAE Systems will take on up to four cohorts of 15 apprentices (60 in total) each year, on a two-year apprenticeship, who will be trained to NVQ level three.
Once qualified, they will become part of the BAE Systems team, working alongside the RAF in supporting the fast-jet fleets at RAF Conningsby and RAF Marham.
The trainees are mobile and flexible and could transfer to bases abroad to support International Export programmes.
This exciting development will help raise the profile of engineering as a career path for young people and provide fantastic opportunities.
It will further reinforce our belief that North Lincolnshire is a great place to invest and learn. I am delighted the council can play an important role in the increasing demand in the engineering sector and in attracting more people to the area.