Police have released an e-fit image of a woman they would like to trace following a burglary in Menston.
At about 6pm on Saturday, 11 April, a woman was at home in Main Street, when she became aware of someone else in her house.
The woman went to investigate and found an unknown woman in the side porch to her house.
The suspect claimed she was looking for a resident, whose name was not known to the victim, and then left on foot.
Nothing was believed to have been taken.
She is described as white, in her 50s, about 5ft tall with long, straight brown hair which went about half way down her back.
A West Yorkshire teacher caught downloading child abuse images "will not be teaching in the future", Michael Gove has said after being challenged on the case by MPs.
The Education Secretary said procedures had been tightened up following the case of Geoffrey Bettley, 36,
who was suspended from St Mary's Catholic School in Menston in December 2010 after police found nearly 200 child abuse images on his computer.
He accepted the police caution and was dismissed by the school following a disciplinary hearing in December 2011.
But a professional conduct panel ruled that he should be allowed to return to teaching after concluding he "does not represent a risk to children and young people".
Mr Gove was asked to explain the decision by Tory Philip Davies, MP for Shipley, in the Commons.
There's controversy surrounding a disgraced Religious Education teacher who's been ruled fit to return to the classroom despite being sacked for possessing scores of indecent images of children.
Geoffrey Bettley was dismissed from his ten-year career at a Catholic school in West Yorkshire after he was cautioned by police when they discovered almost 200 child abuse images on his computer.
But now the Education Secretary has backed an official disciplinary watchdog which says he should no longer be bannned from teaching because he doesn't in their words "represent a risk to children and young people." Jon Hill reports.
A public inquiry to decide the fate of land earmarked for 180 new homes in West Yorkshire has started this morning.
A government inspector is heading the meeting which will decide if land at Derry Hill in Menston, will be granted village green status. If given, it would block any developments on the greenbelt site. A final decision is expected at the end of this week.
Campaigner Steven Ellams has been speaking to Calendar.
The fate of a new housing development in a village between Leeds and Bradford is being debated at a Public Inquiry. Nearly 200 homes are planned on land at Derry Hill in Menston.
The Government is looking at whether hundreds of homes should be built in a West Yorkshire village.
Taylor Wimpey and Barratt Homes are planning on building 300 homes in Menston, but now the Department for Communities and Local Government is looking at papers behind the decision.
It could be a lifeline to campaigners who want to stop the developments.
Local councillors in Guiseley and Rawdon have said they're "bitterly disappointed" at the news Bradford Council has given the go-ahead for 300 new homes in Menston.
Residents of a West Yorkshire village are vowing to fight on tonight after planners approved a bid to build hundreds of new homes nearby. Following a public meeting lasting more than eight hours, the proposal to develop the houses on former green belt land in Menston was given the go ahead.