Ghostbusters Ecto-1 car will be in Leeds this Thursday to celebrate the launch of the remake of the eighties smash hit.Read the full story ›
Trinity Leeds shopping centre was named Retail Destination of the Year at the Retail Week Awards, held last night in London. The three hundred and fifty million pounds complex opened to the public last March.
Shoppers take their first look at the new Trinity Leeds shopping centre.Read the full story ›
- 918 low energy lightbulbs are in the roof
- It took 19,000 hours to build
- 700 builders were on site
- There are almost 2000 panes of glass in the roof
- If the power cables were laid out straight, they would stretch from Leeds to Leicester
- It's the size of 13 football pitches
- Trinity Leeds is a brand new three-storey shopping centre located in Leeds’ prime shopping district bounded by Briggate, which sits within the top ten busiest streets in the UK
- Trinity Leeds is situated in the heart of the city with 1 million sq ft of shopping and leisure and will include over 120 new shops, stores and restaurants, bringing big international brands and the best of fashion, food, arts and culture to Leeds
- The circa £350m development is the only major retail destination in Western Europe to open this year
- Trinity Leeds includes leading international brands such as Mango, Hollister, Superdry, Topshop/Topman, H&M, Marks & Spencer, Primark, Everyman, D&D London
British fashion designer Henry Holland is opening the new Trinity Leeds shopping centre.
"With such a wide range of fashion brands under one roof, we wanted to work with a renowned designer to celebrate the best of British fashion and showcase to the rest of the UK what Leeds has to offer. We’re incredibly excited about revealing Henry’s event on launch day and hope it captures the imagination of the British public, from those local to Leeds, to shoppers up and down the country.”
A new multi-million pound shopping complex is to open to the public in the centre of Leeds this morning.Read the full story ›