A woman from York who was badly burned after petrol ignited as she transferred it between containers in her kitchen remains critically ill in hospital. Diane Hill, was in the kitchen near a gas cooker when she was engulfed by flames - leaving her with 40 per cent burns.
More top news
The number of people giving up their time for free to look after relatives has risen by one million in a decade, the report said.
Max Blakeley was playing for the Birkenshaw Bluedogs when he fell ill during a match in York on Saturday. He died despite medical attention.
The blaze, in the Hunslet area, was reported at 0224. West Yorkshire Fire say the building was used for storage of building supplies.