This is Sooty the cat from Wragby in Lincolnshire who died following a suspected poisoning. He disappeared for 24 hours then returned vomiting. His owner had to have him put down by vets who found he had ingested anti-freeze.
More top news
Andrew Chalmers and Graham Lowe have released a statement announcing themselves as the owners of a reformed Bradford Bulls.
Paul Owens was sentenced to 6 years and 147 days at Leeds Crown Court today, following the attack on DC Richard Dove
Fire engines with Hull 2017 City of Culture branding have been unveiled in the city's Trinity Square.