Lewis Mullins died in April last year from pneumonia brought on by chicken pox. He was treated just for chicken pox and medical staff failed to diagnose an underlying bacterial infection.
Coroner Nicola Mundy recorded a narrative verdict and says she's considering writing to the Department of Health highlighting Lewis's case to try and prevent a similar tragedy.
More top news
The Chuckle Brothers are hoping their song with grime artist Tinchy Stryder will become a hit.
The fire happened at a semi-detached house in Penistone, near Barnsley in South Yorkshire
New research released today shows many managers say they knowingly pay some people more than others even though they do the same role.