A roadshow to improve people's knowledge on the signs of lung cancer is taking place across the region.
It is part of a Government campaign that having a cough for three weeks or more could be a sign of the disease.
Each year lung caner affects 33,000 people and if it is diagnosed at its earliest stage as many as four out of five people are alive five years after diagnosis compared with only 7% at a late stage.
The dates of the roadshow are:
- 30th and 31th May - Bridlington, Bridlington Shopping Centre****
- ********4th and 5th June -- Wakefield, The Ridings Shopping Centre
- 6th and 7th June - Sheffield, Crystal Peaks Shopping Centre
- 8th and 9th June - Doncaster, Frenchgate Shopping Centre
- 13th and 14th June - Grimsby, Freshney Place Shopping Centre
- and 16th June - Hillsborough, Hillsborough Shopping Centre
More top news
The Robins were leading by eight points with just two minutes left, but were consigned to the Championship after an extra-time drop goal
Weather: Weekend update with Emma Jesson
Police have started excavating an area where a digger driver was working the day Ben Needham disappeared.