Events are taking place across the region to celebrate the final day of the Paralympic Games.
Bandstand Marathon will see hundreds of community concerts taking place throughout the UK. 12 events are taking place within Yorkshire and north Lincolnshire.
Between 1pm-5pm Crows Nest Park in Dewsbury will have a wide variety of music, including The Sikh Youth Dhol Academy; Sellers International Youth Brass Band; Mugenkyo Taiko Drummers; and Claudio Kron do Brazil, bringing a taste of Afro-Brazilian indigenous culture and tradition to the event.
There will also be a collective moment across events nationwide whereby musicians perform their own rendition of Coldplay's Viva La Vida. It will happen at 2pm at bandstands across the UK, including the bandstand at the Olympic Park.
- Grimsby (Alexandra Dock)
- Hardraw Hawes (Grounds of the Green Dragon Inn)
- Hull (Queen's Gardens Bandstand)
- Leeds (Lotherton Hall Estate)
- Pudsey (Pudsey Park)
- Rotherham (Park Office, Clifton Park Museum)
- Saltaire (Roberts Park Bandstand)
- Scarborough (Peasholm Park)
- Sheffield (Weston Park)
- Wetherby (Sandringham Park; Wetherby Bandstand)