The water tower in Goole is a very well known landmark in the town but it can be difficult to appreciate the scale of the structure. Here are some statistics:
- The tower holds 3.4m litres of water (enough to fill 1½ Olympic swimming pools)
- The structure is around 50 metres tall (165 feet)
- It supplies the entire population of Goole, estimated at 19,360 people.
- Almost a mile of scaffolding was needed to reach the top.
- The repairs will cost around £420,000
More top news
A look at this weekend's forecast
SMiShing or SMS phishing is a new type of scam where fraudsters try to send a text message to a mobile phone.
A purse, mobile phone and a small quantity of cash was taken from the couple who were tied up after answering the door.