- A1 in both directions closed, queueing traffic due to flooding between A1(M) J49 Dishforth and A6136 Gatherley Road (Catterick / Brompton-On-Swale Turn Off).
- Skeeby - A6108 Richmond Road closed due to flooding at Olliver Lane.
- Castleford - A656 Barnsdale Road closed due to flooding between Station Road and A6032 Aire Street.
- Burley in Wharfedale - A660 closed due to flooding between A65 / A65 and A659 Bradford Road.
- Morton-on-Swale - A684 closed due to flooding between Station Road and Potter Lane.
- Wensley - A684 closed due to flooding at Chapel Lane.
- A65 closed due to flooding between A660 / A65 (Burley in Wharfedale) and B6382 Wheatley Lane (Ilkley).
More top news
Helen Plint has the evening forecast
Castleford's dream of moving into a new stadium took a major step towards realisation on Friday.
With fewer than eight weeks until the August bank holiday, the site for Leeds Festival is getting ready for a remarkable transformation.