- A1 in both directions closed, queueing traffic due to flooding between A1(M) J49 Dishforth and A6136 Gatherley Road (Catterick / Brompton-On-Swale Turn Off).
- Skeeby - A6108 Richmond Road closed due to flooding at Olliver Lane.
- Castleford - A656 Barnsdale Road closed due to flooding between Station Road and A6032 Aire Street.
- Burley in Wharfedale - A660 closed due to flooding between A65 / A65 and A659 Bradford Road.
- Morton-on-Swale - A684 closed due to flooding between Station Road and Potter Lane.
- Wensley - A684 closed due to flooding at Chapel Lane.
- A65 closed due to flooding between A660 / A65 (Burley in Wharfedale) and B6382 Wheatley Lane (Ilkley).
More top news
Four people arrested by South Yorkshire Police in connection with the death of Aseel Al-Essaie have been bailed this evening
Cloud starting to thicken up with rain moving in later tonight
A heartbreaking photograph capturing the final moments of a six year old boy suffering from meningitis has been shared by his mother