- A1 in both directions closed, queueing traffic due to flooding between A1(M) J49 Dishforth and A6136 Gatherley Road (Catterick / Brompton-On-Swale Turn Off).
- Skeeby - A6108 Richmond Road closed due to flooding at Olliver Lane.
- Castleford - A656 Barnsdale Road closed due to flooding between Station Road and A6032 Aire Street.
- Burley in Wharfedale - A660 closed due to flooding between A65 / A65 and A659 Bradford Road.
- Morton-on-Swale - A684 closed due to flooding between Station Road and Potter Lane.
- Wensley - A684 closed due to flooding at Chapel Lane.
- A65 closed due to flooding between A660 / A65 (Burley in Wharfedale) and B6382 Wheatley Lane (Ilkley).
More top news
Two brothers have been jailed after trafficking people from Poland and sending them to work at Derbyshire based retailer Sports Direct.
The attack caused a teenage boy loss of sight in one of his eyes
A man has been arrested on suspicion of murder after a body was found in Halifax last night.