In Skeeby the A6108 Richmond Road closed due to flooding at Olliver Lane. A1(M) in both directions is closed, with queueing traffic due to flooding between J49 A168 (Dishforth) and J60 A689 (Bradbury).
In Morton on Swale the A684 closed due to flooding between Station Road and Potter Lane.
- Burley in Wharfedale A65 closed due to flooding between A660 / A65 (Burley in Wharfedale) and B6382 Wheatley Lane (Ilkley) and A660 closed due to flooding between A65 / A65 and A659 Bradford Road.
- Wensley - A684 closed due to flooding at Chapel Lane.
- Harewood - A61 Harrogate Road blocked due to flooding at A659 The Avenue (Harewood Bridge).
- Uckerby - B1263 blocked, traffic congestion due to flooding between Uckerby and B6271 Bolton Road.
- Ripon - Boroughbridge Road closed due to flooding between A61 Ripon By-Pass and Skelton Road.
- Richmond - Gilling Road closed due to flooding between A6108 Darlington Road and Waters Lane.
- Normanby - Barugh Lane closed due to flooding at Westfield Lane.
- Barnby Dun - Fordstead Lane closed due to flooding between Thorpe Bank and Marsh Lane.
More top news
A murder investigation is underway following an assault on a 47-year-old man on the pavement outside a bank in Grimsby
Was the government ignorant to Carillion's financial peril? Or were they using public procurement to delay it’s day of reckoning?
Here's the latest