In Skeeby the A6108 Richmond Road closed due to flooding at Olliver Lane. A1(M) in both directions is closed, with queueing traffic due to flooding between J49 A168 (Dishforth) and J60 A689 (Bradbury).
In Morton on Swale the A684 closed due to flooding between Station Road and Potter Lane.
- Burley in Wharfedale A65 closed due to flooding between A660 / A65 (Burley in Wharfedale) and B6382 Wheatley Lane (Ilkley) and A660 closed due to flooding between A65 / A65 and A659 Bradford Road.
- Wensley - A684 closed due to flooding at Chapel Lane.
- Harewood - A61 Harrogate Road blocked due to flooding at A659 The Avenue (Harewood Bridge).
- Uckerby - B1263 blocked, traffic congestion due to flooding between Uckerby and B6271 Bolton Road.
- Ripon - Boroughbridge Road closed due to flooding between A61 Ripon By-Pass and Skelton Road.
- Richmond - Gilling Road closed due to flooding between A6108 Darlington Road and Waters Lane.
- Normanby - Barugh Lane closed due to flooding at Westfield Lane.
- Barnby Dun - Fordstead Lane closed due to flooding between Thorpe Bank and Marsh Lane.
More top news
They're looking to reunite a number of watches and pieces of jewellery with Frank, whose name is engraved on the back of one of the watches
Rangi Chase has been left out the Castleford side to face Leeds in Thursday's Super League derby following an internal investigation
Kim Leadbeater has spoken in depth for the first time about her family's loss and how their lives have been changed forever by her death