The Environment Agency says 11 flood warnings remain in place in Yorkshire, following recent heavy rainfall. The locations at risk include:
- River Ouse at Cawood
- River Ouse at Naburn and Acaster Malbis
- River Ouse at Kelfield
- River Ouse at Acaster Selby
- River Derwent at Stamford Bridge - The Weir Caravan Park and Kexby Bridge
- River Ouse at Acaster Malbis
- River Wharfe at Ulleskelf and Ryther
- Cock Beck at Stutton
- River Ouse at York - St George's Field
- River Ouse at York - riverside properties
- River Ouse at Naburn Lock
There are further details about flood warnings in the North East region on the Environment Agency website.
More top news
Tony Williams helped to jail three people for more than 40 years following a robbery in West Yorkshire in March 2015.
Cold overnight with a widespread frost and some freezing fog patches. All change from midweek onwards. Kerrie has the detail...
Gates giving access to the walls have been shut between Fishergate Bar and Postern Tower.