The Environment Agency says 11 flood warnings remain in place in Yorkshire, following recent heavy rainfall. The locations at risk include:
- River Ouse at Cawood
- River Ouse at Naburn and Acaster Malbis
- River Ouse at Kelfield
- River Ouse at Acaster Selby
- River Derwent at Stamford Bridge - The Weir Caravan Park and Kexby Bridge
- River Ouse at Acaster Malbis
- River Wharfe at Ulleskelf and Ryther
- Cock Beck at Stutton
- River Ouse at York - St George's Field
- River Ouse at York - riverside properties
- River Ouse at Naburn Lock
There are further details about flood warnings in the North East region on the Environment Agency website.
More top news
A dog that went missing for four days survived and was found - after dragging himself to safety when his leg was cut off by a train.
Poppies installed at the Tower of London to commemorate WWI last year have now been used in a sculpture at Yorkshire Sculpture Park.