The Environment Agency says 11 flood warnings remain in place in Yorkshire, following recent heavy rainfall. The locations at risk include:
- River Ouse at Cawood
- River Ouse at Naburn and Acaster Malbis
- River Ouse at Kelfield
- River Ouse at Acaster Selby
- River Derwent at Stamford Bridge - The Weir Caravan Park and Kexby Bridge
- River Ouse at Acaster Malbis
- River Wharfe at Ulleskelf and Ryther
- Cock Beck at Stutton
- River Ouse at York - St George's Field
- River Ouse at York - riverside properties
- River Ouse at Naburn Lock
There are further details about flood warnings in the North East region on the Environment Agency website.
More top news
The country's first ever national Pride celebration is taking place in Hull.
The men who left a small South Yorkshire village to go to both world wars - but never returned - were remembered today.
The odd shower overnight. Further showers developing Sunday with some sunshine in-between