New research reveals that almost 3 million people in Yorkshire and Humber are still at risk from carbon monoxide poisoning. In many cases, this is likely to be because people mistakenly think that their smoke alarm will detect carbon monoxide.
The research comes on the day that carbon monoxide alarms become compulsory in new homes in Northern Ireland.
More top news
He won a dramatic quarter-final 3-2 over Egypt’s World No.10 Tarek Momen at the World Series tournament held in Hull’s Airco Arena.
Bereaved parents were told that the council is concentrating its efforts on making sure it doesn't happen again.
The rheas, named Sally and Harry by staff looking after them at a farm in Haxey, were both found in the Sprotborough area.