11 candidates are standing in the Rotherham by-election.
Polling stations will be open between 7am and 10pm on Thursday 29th November.
- Michael BECKETT (Liberal Democrats - for a fairer Britain)
- Clint BRISTOW
- Sarah Deborah CHAMPION (Labour Party Candidate)
- Jane Maria COLLINS (UK Independence Party (UKIP))
- Simon Keith COPLEY (Independent)
- Paul DICKSON (Independent)
- Ralph DYSON (Trade Unionists and Socialists Against Cuts)
- Marlene GUEST (British National Party)
- Yvonne RIDLEY (Respect (George Galloway))
- David Basil WILDGOOSE (English Democrats - "Putting England First!")
- Simon Francis WILSON (The Conservative Party Candidate)
England should have a 'regional government for the North', a West Yorkshire MP has claimed.
MPs from the region have clashed in the Commons over calls to allow 16 and 17-year-olds to vote.
Ministers deny claims by a Yorkshire MP that talks aimed at securing affordable insurance cover for flood risk homes are 'in disarray'.