- More than 350,000 people are expected to attend
- There are 280 stalls
- The Market runs from Thursday to Sunday
- This year there will be a one way pedestrian system in place to ease congestion
- The market is expected to bring in more than £10 million to the local economy
- In 2010 the market closed due to snow for the first time in 28 years
- The market will be officially opened tonight at 6.30pm by the Mayor.
More top news
Here's your regional pollen report for the next few days
Kerrie brings you the Calendar weather for the week ahead
A third body has been found at the scene of a house fire in Spalding in Lincolnshire.