- More than 350,000 people are expected to attend
- There are 280 stalls
- The Market runs from Thursday to Sunday
- This year there will be a one way pedestrian system in place to ease congestion
- The market is expected to bring in more than £10 million to the local economy
- In 2010 the market closed due to snow for the first time in 28 years
- The market will be officially opened tonight at 6.30pm by the Mayor.
More top news
Weather: Weekend update with Emma Jesson
Police have started excavating an area where a digger driver was working the day Ben Needham disappeared.
The Town Council Mayoral chain has been stolen during a raid on a house in the Meltham area of West Yorkshire.