- More than 350,000 people are expected to attend
- There are 280 stalls
- The Market runs from Thursday to Sunday
- This year there will be a one way pedestrian system in place to ease congestion
- The market is expected to bring in more than £10 million to the local economy
- In 2010 the market closed due to snow for the first time in 28 years
- The market will be officially opened tonight at 6.30pm by the Mayor.
More top news
It is claimed cuts to hospital services in East Yorkshire could mean more acute problems for the region's Accident and Emergency Department.
A collection of bars and shops, named Sunbridge Wells, in Bradford's underground tunnels has been officially opened.
Mainly dry overnight. Some sunny intervals on Sunday.