- More than 350,000 people are expected to attend
- There are 280 stalls
- The Market runs from Thursday to Sunday
- This year there will be a one way pedestrian system in place to ease congestion
- The market is expected to bring in more than £10 million to the local economy
- In 2010 the market closed due to snow for the first time in 28 years
- The market will be officially opened tonight at 6.30pm by the Mayor.
More top news
International pop icon Britney Spears will be bringing her “Britney: Piece of Me” show to Scarborough this summer.
Kyle Edmund continued his remarkable Australian Open run by beating Grigor Dimitrov to reach the semi-final.
Work on Lincoln's Eastern Bypass is set to resume - after fears that the collapse of construction giant Carillion would delay progress.