- More than 350,000 people are expected to attend
- There are 280 stalls
- The Market runs from Thursday to Sunday
- This year there will be a one way pedestrian system in place to ease congestion
- The market is expected to bring in more than £10 million to the local economy
- In 2010 the market closed due to snow for the first time in 28 years
- The market will be officially opened tonight at 6.30pm by the Mayor.
More top news
A council worker is facing suspension after being after being filmed tossing a mum's rubbish out of her bin, and onto the street.
Police have released pictures of fans who could have information for the criminal investigation into the day of the Hillsborough Disaster.
The actress said she was 'devastated' to hear the tragic news of her idol's death and described her as a 'remarkable woman'.