- More than 350,000 people are expected to attend
- There are 280 stalls
- The Market runs from Thursday to Sunday
- This year there will be a one way pedestrian system in place to ease congestion
- The market is expected to bring in more than £10 million to the local economy
- In 2010 the market closed due to snow for the first time in 28 years
- The market will be officially opened tonight at 6.30pm by the Mayor.
More top news
Jon Mitchell has Tuesday's late weather forecast
The two girls have been missing since Monday morning, when they failed to show up at school.
It's now five years since four million of us watched with lumps in our throats as Mushy Asghar finally overcame his chronic stammer