- More than 350,000 people are expected to attend
- There are 280 stalls
- The Market runs from Thursday to Sunday
- This year there will be a one way pedestrian system in place to ease congestion
- The market is expected to bring in more than £10 million to the local economy
- In 2010 the market closed due to snow for the first time in 28 years
- The market will be officially opened tonight at 6.30pm by the Mayor.
More top news
Longest cold spell of winter so far. Bitterly cold with further wintry showers, significant snowfall likely over hills
Demonstrators will gather in Lincoln this morning to protest against proposed cuts to the city's local fire service.
Jon Mitchell with tonight's weather