- More than 350,000 people are expected to attend
- There are 280 stalls
- The Market runs from Thursday to Sunday
- This year there will be a one way pedestrian system in place to ease congestion
- The market is expected to bring in more than £10 million to the local economy
- In 2010 the market closed due to snow for the first time in 28 years
- The market will be officially opened tonight at 6.30pm by the Mayor.
More top news
Find out the latest weather forecast for the weekend with Emma Jesson
Bailey Matthews from Doncaster has returned to the event that made him famous one year ago.
Around 60 firefighters have been tackling a large fire at a mill near Bradford.