- More than 350,000 people are expected to attend
- There are 280 stalls
- The Market runs from Thursday to Sunday
- This year there will be a one way pedestrian system in place to ease congestion
- The market is expected to bring in more than £10 million to the local economy
- In 2010 the market closed due to snow for the first time in 28 years
- The market will be officially opened tonight at 6.30pm by the Mayor.
More top news
What has the rest of the week got in store for us?
The new EU laws come into force on May 25 and will have a big impact on how you do things online.
Police are investigating reports that shots were fired in the Harehills area of Leeds last night.