- More than 350,000 people are expected to attend
- There are 280 stalls
- The Market runs from Thursday to Sunday
- This year there will be a one way pedestrian system in place to ease congestion
- The market is expected to bring in more than £10 million to the local economy
- In 2010 the market closed due to snow for the first time in 28 years
- The market will be officially opened tonight at 6.30pm by the Mayor.
More top news
Jon Mitchell's here with the early morning forecast for the longest day
A minibus with 16 people on board has crashed into a garden in Lincolnshire, leaving several people injured.
The behaviour of a motorcyclist who led police on a chase at speeds of up to 125mph has been described as "frankly ridiculous".