- More than 350,000 people are expected to attend
- There are 280 stalls
- The Market runs from Thursday to Sunday
- This year there will be a one way pedestrian system in place to ease congestion
- The market is expected to bring in more than £10 million to the local economy
- In 2010 the market closed due to snow for the first time in 28 years
- The market will be officially opened tonight at 6.30pm by the Mayor.
More top news
Work starts today on a £22 million flood alleviation scheme to reduce the risk of flooding to almost 3,200 homes in East Riding and Hull.
Unsettled start with a slow improvement from the west. Kerrie has the detail.....
Human tissue found on a toy car and sandal believed to have belonged to the toddler could prove what happened to the toddler.