- More than 350,000 people are expected to attend
- There are 280 stalls
- The Market runs from Thursday to Sunday
- This year there will be a one way pedestrian system in place to ease congestion
- The market is expected to bring in more than £10 million to the local economy
- In 2010 the market closed due to snow for the first time in 28 years
- The market will be officially opened tonight at 6.30pm by the Mayor.
More top news
Friends of a Rotherham teenager, who is battling leukaemia, are walking 63 miles to Cleethorpes - to help raise funds for treatment in US.
Often very windy with rain or showers
Often very windy, especially as we head into Sunday, with rain or showers. Met Office 'Be Aware' warnings have been issued