Carbon Monoxide awareness campaigner Stacey Rodgers from Huddersfield has welcomed a storyline in Coronation Street highlighting the dangers of the silent killer. Her son, Dominic, was killed after a leak from a boiler in her neighbour's house.
She hopes the events in the soap make people consider getting a CO alarm.
More top news
Dry, bright and sunny times ahead
A three-year-old boy has drowned at David Lloyd club on Tongue Lane in Leeds
A three-year-old boy has been taken to hospital with 'drowning-related injuries' following an incident at a pool in Leeds.