Carbon Monoxide awareness campaigner Stacey Rodgers from Huddersfield has welcomed a storyline in Coronation Street highlighting the dangers of the silent killer. Her son, Dominic, was killed after a leak from a boiler in her neighbour's house.
She hopes the events in the soap make people consider getting a CO alarm.
More top news
A woman has been charged with the murder of her partner after a flat fire in Grimsby.
Warm and dry end to the weekend. Cloudy start to the new week. Here's the forecast for the next few days
Hull boxer Luke Campbell failed in his bid to win the WBA lightweight title after a tight contest against Jorge Linares in California.