We have been speaking to Carbon Monoxide campaigner Helen Carter from Sheffield about a storyline on Coronation Street, which was prompted by her concerns. Helen lost her husband after an unqualified person attempted to fix their boiler.
After seeing a similar scenario on the ITV soap Helen got in touch with the producers, who then decided to develop the storyline over the festive period.
More top news
It is part of Yorkshire Cancer Research's strategy to ensure 2,000 more people living in the county survive cancer every year by 2025.
Princess Anne will be visiting three different venues in Halifax, Sowerby Bridge and Leeds.
Claire Throssell's sons died in a fire started by their abusive father. She's calling on the Government to help stop avoidable child deaths.