We have been speaking to Carbon Monoxide campaigner Helen Carter from Sheffield about a storyline on Coronation Street, which was prompted by her concerns. Helen lost her husband after an unqualified person attempted to fix their boiler.
After seeing a similar scenario on the ITV soap Helen got in touch with the producers, who then decided to develop the storyline over the festive period.
More top news
A letter from the company who owned the Titanic to the family of a dead officer from Scarborough has sold at auction for £25,000.
Lighter winds and warmer in the sun for the first half of the new working week
Trevor Cherry has branded the six players who withdrew from Saturday's match a 'disgrace' and called for them to be sacked by the club.