The 10 beef burger products that tested positive for horse DNA were as follows:
Limit of Quantification, or LOQ, is the lowest quantity of a substance that can be distinguished from the absence of that substance.
- Tesco, Everyday Value Beef Burgers - 29.1%
- Aldi, Oakhurst Beef Burgers - 0.3%
- Dunnes Stores, St. Bernard Beef Burgers - LOQ
- Lidl, Moordale Beef Burgers - LOQ
- Tesco, Beef Quarter Pounders - 0.1%
- Lidl, Moordale Ultimate Beef Burgers - LOQ
- Lidl, Moordale Quarter Pounders - 0.1%
- Dunnes Stores, Flamehouse Chargrilled Quarter Pounders - 0.1%
- Iceland, Quarter Pounders Batch 2250 A 15:27 - 0.1%
- Iceland, Quarter Pounders Batch 2218 A 15:55 - 0.1%
More top news
Pretty much dry with broken cloud
A team of five cyclists, led by Mike Tomlinson, has left the Olympic Park in London on a 3000 mile ride to Rio for charity.
The community spirit of Hebden Bridge, devastated by the Boxing Day floods, has been celebrated at the town's annual Handmade Parade.