The 10 beef burger products that tested positive for horse DNA were as follows:
Limit of Quantification, or LOQ, is the lowest quantity of a substance that can be distinguished from the absence of that substance.
- Tesco, Everyday Value Beef Burgers - 29.1%
- Aldi, Oakhurst Beef Burgers - 0.3%
- Dunnes Stores, St. Bernard Beef Burgers - LOQ
- Lidl, Moordale Beef Burgers - LOQ
- Tesco, Beef Quarter Pounders - 0.1%
- Lidl, Moordale Ultimate Beef Burgers - LOQ
- Lidl, Moordale Quarter Pounders - 0.1%
- Dunnes Stores, Flamehouse Chargrilled Quarter Pounders - 0.1%
- Iceland, Quarter Pounders Batch 2250 A 15:27 - 0.1%
- Iceland, Quarter Pounders Batch 2218 A 15:55 - 0.1%
More top news
A challenge to the decision not to take further action against Sir Cliff Richard over alleged sex offences has been dismissed.
Barnsley's Leah Washington lost a leg in the incident and her boyfriend Joe Pugh was seriously injured.
The trial of the father and ex-husband of a Bradford woman for her alleged rape and murder in a so-called honour killing has opened.