The 10 beef burger products that tested positive for horse DNA were as follows:
Limit of Quantification, or LOQ, is the lowest quantity of a substance that can be distinguished from the absence of that substance.
- Tesco, Everyday Value Beef Burgers - 29.1%
- Aldi, Oakhurst Beef Burgers - 0.3%
- Dunnes Stores, St. Bernard Beef Burgers - LOQ
- Lidl, Moordale Beef Burgers - LOQ
- Tesco, Beef Quarter Pounders - 0.1%
- Lidl, Moordale Ultimate Beef Burgers - LOQ
- Lidl, Moordale Quarter Pounders - 0.1%
- Dunnes Stores, Flamehouse Chargrilled Quarter Pounders - 0.1%
- Iceland, Quarter Pounders Batch 2250 A 15:27 - 0.1%
- Iceland, Quarter Pounders Batch 2218 A 15:55 - 0.1%
More top news
Cloudy skies with mist and fog over the hills, mainly dry
A 47-year-old woman arrested in connection with the incident in Gomersal on Friday 13 January has now been charged with murder.
Defra has confirmed a case of High Path Avian Influenza on a turkey farm in the Louth area, Lincolnshire.