The 10 beef burger products that tested positive for horse DNA were as follows:
Limit of Quantification, or LOQ, is the lowest quantity of a substance that can be distinguished from the absence of that substance.
- Tesco, Everyday Value Beef Burgers - 29.1%
- Aldi, Oakhurst Beef Burgers - 0.3%
- Dunnes Stores, St. Bernard Beef Burgers - LOQ
- Lidl, Moordale Beef Burgers - LOQ
- Tesco, Beef Quarter Pounders - 0.1%
- Lidl, Moordale Ultimate Beef Burgers - LOQ
- Lidl, Moordale Quarter Pounders - 0.1%
- Dunnes Stores, Flamehouse Chargrilled Quarter Pounders - 0.1%
- Iceland, Quarter Pounders Batch 2250 A 15:27 - 0.1%
- Iceland, Quarter Pounders Batch 2218 A 15:55 - 0.1%
More top news
North Yorkshire Police are appealing for information after four iPhones were stolen from a shop in Skipton.
Humberside Police are advising that people avoid the M180 due to a fuel spillage.
Lewis Skelton was shot by police following reports he was wielding an axe.