Road Safety charity brake says the reduction in road police officers will cause more accidents - and even deaths.
List of reductions in road police officers by area
- North Yorkshire - 26.68 per cent reduction
- South Yorkshire - 29.78 reduction
- West Yorkshire - 16.8 per cent reduction
- Lincolnshire - 5.07 per cent reduction
- Derbyshire - 25.95 per cent reduction
More top news
Weather update for Yorkshire and Lincolnshire
Weather update for Yorkshire and Lincolnshire.
Former Superintendant Roger Marshall has told the inquests - The police resources were completely inadequate... We were overwhelmed."