Road Safety charity brake says the reduction in road police officers will cause more accidents - and even deaths.
List of reductions in road police officers by area
- North Yorkshire - 26.68 per cent reduction
- South Yorkshire - 29.78 reduction
- West Yorkshire - 16.8 per cent reduction
- Lincolnshire - 5.07 per cent reduction
- Derbyshire - 25.95 per cent reduction
More top news
It is claimed cuts to hospital services in East Yorkshire could mean more acute problems for the region's Accident and Emergency Department.
A collection of bars and shops, named Sunbridge Wells, in Bradford's underground tunnels has been officially opened.
Mainly dry overnight. Some sunny intervals on Sunday.