Road Safety charity brake says the reduction in road police officers will cause more accidents - and even deaths.
List of reductions in road police officers by area
- North Yorkshire - 26.68 per cent reduction
- South Yorkshire - 29.78 reduction
- West Yorkshire - 16.8 per cent reduction
- Lincolnshire - 5.07 per cent reduction
- Derbyshire - 25.95 per cent reduction
More top news
Jon Mitchell has Wednesday's late forecast
New research shows that the majority of councils in England have lowered or are considering lowering the speed limit in residential areas.
Kylie Leuluai says bowing out alongside Jamie Peacock and Kevin Sinfield at Saturday's Grand Final is the perfect end to his playing career.