Road Safety charity brake says the reduction in road police officers will cause more accidents - and even deaths.
List of reductions in road police officers by area
- North Yorkshire - 26.68 per cent reduction
- South Yorkshire - 29.78 reduction
- West Yorkshire - 16.8 per cent reduction
- Lincolnshire - 5.07 per cent reduction
- Derbyshire - 25.95 per cent reduction
More top news
New figures show that just one percent of railway stations fitted with smartcard readers are in the North.
Storm Imogen is coming but what does it mean for us? Emma Jesson has the latest.
A service has been held in memory of a mother and two children who were killed in Allerton Bywater last week.