Road Safety charity brake says the reduction in road police officers will cause more accidents - and even deaths.
List of reductions in road police officers by area
- North Yorkshire - 26.68 per cent reduction
- South Yorkshire - 29.78 reduction
- West Yorkshire - 16.8 per cent reduction
- Lincolnshire - 5.07 per cent reduction
- Derbyshire - 25.95 per cent reduction
More top news
The son of the Yorkshire Ripper's first victim has responded to a letter sent to ITV Calendar by the serial killer.
The former England cricketer reportedly suggested he would have a better chance of being knighted if he "blacked up".
The two-page letter addresses allegations that Sutcliffe attacked men before murdering 13 women