Road Safety charity brake says the reduction in road police officers will cause more accidents - and even deaths.
List of reductions in road police officers by area
- North Yorkshire - 26.68 per cent reduction
- South Yorkshire - 29.78 reduction
- West Yorkshire - 16.8 per cent reduction
- Lincolnshire - 5.07 per cent reduction
- Derbyshire - 25.95 per cent reduction
More top news
Dry. Clouding up again.
Sheffield's Olympic Gold medalist Jessica Ennis-Hill has taken a break from Rio training to feed giraffes at Yorkshire Wildlife Park
The late Red Arrows pilot Jon Egging has been honoured as awards from a trust set up in his memory were handed out to students in Lincoln