Road Safety charity brake says the reduction in road police officers will cause more accidents - and even deaths.
List of reductions in road police officers by area
- North Yorkshire - 26.68 per cent reduction
- South Yorkshire - 29.78 reduction
- West Yorkshire - 16.8 per cent reduction
- Lincolnshire - 5.07 per cent reduction
- Derbyshire - 25.95 per cent reduction
More top news
Anne Evans is campaigning for problem gambling to be seen as an addiction after her son gambled away £200,000 and took his own life
Head of Klesch Group has blamed the government after withdrawing from year-long discussions over buying Tata's steel business
Carer calls for 'more community spirit' after man with cerebral palsy receives letter asking him to 'restore his garden to its tidy state'.