A community is in shock after a two year old girl was killed when a fire tore through her home in South Yorkshire.
Firefighters managed to free Libby-Jane Hornsby from an upstairs bedroom but she died later in hospital. Three other youngsters were rescued from the house in Conisbrough which was not fitted with a smoke alarm.
More top news
A father from Leeds who has a terminal form of prostate cancer is backing a new charity event to raise awareness of the disease.
The cathedral was ranked 60th in figures released by the Association of Leading Visitor Attractions (ALVA).
Derek Ibbotson became the first man ever to run a mile in exactly four minutes - at the White City Stadium in September 1958.