Parents had not yet named tragic house fire baby

It is understood a 9-week-old baby who died in a house fire which also killed four other family members had not yet been given a name by her parents. The fire started in the early hours of this morning (Monday April 28, 2014) at the house in Wake Road in Sharrow.

Advertisement

Faulty charger cause of Sheffield fatal fire

The funerals for three generations of one family, including a nine-week-old baby, who died following a serious fire at a house in Sheffield have been held. A faulty charger is being blamed for the cause of the fire.