Advertisement

Faulty charger cause of Sheffield fatal fire

The funerals for three generations of one family, including a nine-week-old baby, who died following a serious fire at a house in Sheffield have been held. A faulty charger is being blamed for the cause of the fire.

View all 42 updates ›

House fire victim's cousin: they were a 'lovely' family

The cousin of one of the women who died in a house fire in Sharrow in Sheffield has said the whole community is in shock.

"They were such a lovely family, highly respected. Quite an industrious family who had everything going. This tragedy has struck and we have to try our level best to pull through this."

– House fire victim's cousin

More top news