Advertisement

Faulty charger cause of Sheffield fatal fire

The funerals for three generations of one family, including a nine-week-old baby, who died following a serious fire at a house in Sheffield have been held. A faulty charger is being blamed for the cause of the fire.

View all 42 updates ›

'Worst thing I have ever seen in my life', says neighbour

Two neighbours who live near the scene of a house fire in Sharrow, Sheffield which claimed the lives of five people have been talking to ITV reporter Adam Fowler about what they saw.

One said the scene was "horrible" and "probably the worst thing I've ever seen in my life".

Two women aged 54 and 20 and three children including a nine week old baby died in the fire.

More top news