A horse named Winston Churchill won a race at Uttoxeter in Staffordshire on the 50th anniversary of the former prime minister's death today
Two more front counters will be closing at police stations in Nottinghamshire today.
The force has already shut down its front offices at Bulwell and Clifton, and today, the services will close at Broxtowe and Ollerton.
The closures are part of a cost-cutting initiative announced by Police and Crime Commissioner Paddy Tipping last year.
Front offices will also be closed at Hucknall, St Ann's and Oxclose Lane over the coming weeks.
The annual Best of Broad Street Awards have been held in Birmingham, honouring the best nightlife and hospitality along the city's Golden Mile.
The awards are now in their 10th year.
Here is a full list of the winners:
- Best Door Supervisor - Frank Richards, MSP Security
- Best Door Crew - Daniel Hubbard and his team at Lloyds Bar
- Best Police Officer - Corporal Aaron Collins
- Best Community Policing - PC Christopher Bagnall
- Significant Contribution to Crime Reduction - Gatecrasher
- Best Newcomer - jointly awarded to Coast to Coast and Del Villaggio.
- Best Restaurant - Del Villaggio
- Best Fine Dining - Pushkar Dining
- Best Casual Dining - Café Opus
- Best International Restaurant - Thai Edge
- Best Overall Venue - Barclaycard Arena
- Best Hotel - Hyatt Regency
- Best Bar - Players Bar & Club Rooms
- Best Managed Public House - The Malt House
- Best Independent Bar - Mooch Bar
Tonight's awards were hosted by ITV News Central presenter, Sameena Ali-Khan.
Hospitals in Leicester have been running a recruitment drive this weekend in a bid to find more nurses.
The initiative comes after a period of intense pressure on hospitals, particularly in accident and emergency departments.
It is hoped that the drive will enable the Leicester Royal Infirmary and University Hospitals of Leicester to attract more qualified staff, especially in specialised departments like theatres.
Church Street, Sutton In Ashfield is blocked blocked following an accident involving two cars involved between B6020 Chapel Street and Laburnum Avenue.