Two people have been injured after a fireworks factory caught fire in Stafford this evening. Crews were called to Tilcon Avenue at around 5.15pm.
This photo of fireworks exploding above the scene of a blaze at a fireworks factory in Stafford was sent in by ITV Central viewer Jack Hope.
An explosion was heard shortly after 5.15pm on Tilcon Avenue. It's believed SP Fireworks is on fire, and more than 30 firefighters are trying to bring the flames under control.
Nearby homes and businesses are being evacuated by the police.
The fire involving more than 30 firefighters at a fireworks factory and shop in Stafford is believed to be at SP Fireworks on Tilcon Avenue.
The company's website says it imports and supplies bespoke products to Wholesale, Retail, General Public and Display Companies.
So far West Midlands Ambulance says there are two casualties. There were reports of an explosion shortly after 5:15pm this evening.
Homes and businesses are being evacuated in the area around a major blaze at a fireworks factory in Stafford this evening.
Road closures are in place and people have been urged to avoid the area around Tilcon Avenue, after the fire broke out at around 5.15pm.
A cordon has been put in place around the unit, and people living nearby have been urged to keep their doors and windows closed due to thick plumes of black smoke coming from the site.
There are reports people heard a loud explosion before a large fire broke out at a firework factory in Stafford this evening.
Around 25 firefighters are tackling the flames on an industrial estate on Tilcon Avenue in the Weeping Cross area of the town.
West Midlands Ambulance service has confirmed two people have been injured.
Two people have been injured after a fireworks factory caught fire in Stafford this evening.
Crews were called to Tilcon Avenue at around 5.15pm.
More than 25 firefighters are currently at the scene, along with police and paramedics.
A harmonica-loving hound from Derbyshire has developed a rather unusual talent for singing.
Max, a five year old Yorkie, lives in Duffield with his owner Daniel - and can't help but burst into song whenever he breaks out the harmonica.
Residents and businesses are being warned to keep their doors and windows closed after a fire broke out at a farm in north Herefordshire.
The blaze has engulfed several buildings at Manor Farm, near Orleton, including those housing baled straw and hay, farm machinery and livestock.
All livestock has been moved to safety.