Aston Villa have unveiled former Norwich boss Paul Lambert as their new manager today.
He spoke of his excitement at joining such a historic club and said he would relish the challenge at Villa Park.
Last week the club confirmed that Lambert will make the move to the West Midlands.
Lambert guided Norwich to two successive promotions and established them in the Premier League last season.
He's signed a three-year deal as boss of Aston Villa.
Paul Lambert factfile
- 1969 - born in Glasgow in August
- 1980 - career startsat Linwood Rangers Boys' Club
- 1985 - joins ScottishPremier League side St Mirren and makes 227 appearances
- 1993 - joins Motherwell
- 1996 - joins German club Borussia Dortmund
- 1997 - returns to Scotland to join Celtic for a fee in the region of £2million
- 2005 - retires from playing and begins his managerial career at Livingston
- 2006 - appointed manager of Wycombe
- 2008 - becomes manager of League One Colchester United
- 2009 - leaves Colchester and replaces Bryan Gunn as Norwich manager having opened the season with a 7-1 win over the Canaries
- 2010 - leads Norwich to the League One title and promotion to the Championship
- 2011 - Norwich are promoted to the Premier League after finishing second in the Championship after QPR
- 2012 - Norwich finish 12th in the Premier League